RE: How About a Treat!

THANKS!  (and what a wonderful photographer you are, Carol!).
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of CBCTPLANT@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 8:44 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com; hostapix@yahoogroups.com; PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@home.ease.lsoft.com
Subject: How About a Treat!

Robin Friends,

While some of you went off to college, we've been working on the First Look/
Region One web page and have added something we think everyone will enjoy.

Inspired by visiting Bevie's slideshow, we cooked up a treat for all of you
to while away these last drab days of winter.

Take a Calgon Moment here and think of those first warm days of Spring when
your garden beckons you outside and you can't wait to see what will be coming
up!  What we have put together in 25,000 words or so, will give you a taste
of what "FIRST LOOK" will be all about...

Some of our on-line friends have contributed a WOW or two and we think you
will not be disappointed!  Ladies and gentlemen...start your browsers!

Click this link  First Look Preview  and Enjoy!
 or  http://www.hostalibrary.org/firstlook/ss001IntroPage.htm

AHS Region One Team
First Look Meeting
June 9, 2001  Stamford Ct.