Dr. Zonneveld's theories

Dr. Zonneveld,
          I must say that your command of English seems to be up to the task of communicating your ideas, and really very good for a second language. I must confess that I myself do not speak any language other than the one I was raised to speak. You have written a number of articles in English, most recently the one on tetraploids which Hugo provided a link to. This one was very good in its use of the English language.
          I am unaware if you have posted the relevant parts of your communications with Drs. Vaughn and Marcotrigiano, in this forum or in your articles. If they do agree that your theories are substantially sound, please post them so that we all may see that they are in agreement with you. If you do not, some will say that they do not agree with you. If they support your theories I'm sure they would not object to your posting their letters of agreement here.
         I will urge you again to write a rebuttal article to accompany the summarizing of the discussion in which you can explain in detail the theories you have presented. Some of the questions raised do clearly cast legitimate doubt on the "Rule of Thumb" theories, and your overly brief responses may be interpreted as an attempt to avoid justifying your theory's differences with published research results and accompanying theories by other scientists. I'm sure Kevin Walek can be counted on to publish your rebuttal in the same issue as the summary of the discussion. Perhaps you can collaborate with the person who worked with you on the tetraploid article. This would certainly avoid any issue of your misspeaking yourself in a non-native language. Mr. Walek can give you an idea as to what the deadline would be. Additionally, I note that a Mr. Towle has generously offered to have any further discussion from you about your theories translated from Dutch to English if you feel your English is not up to the task.
         If you wish to discuss the plagiarism issue again, I'm sure Mr. Hawes will oblige you. If Dr. Olsen is reading this perhaps he can issue a statement to all as to your innocence. You could write him and ask for this.
                                                                                                          ....Bill Meyer