RE: Allright You Chanuks!!!!

Last night's hard freeze did not leave me untouched.  Many of the plantagenia and their kin look freeze-dried to me.  This is a new experience for this newbie.  In the past I covered and escaped damage.  This time - no such luck!

I remember someone relaying to cut the plants back, but do not remember how far to cut them.  Do I cut them back to the crown, or what?

Maybe it is a sign of age - I remember the lesson, just not the content!