Re: Summer Joy v. Great Expectations

Last year I heard the same thing about a TC lab mixing up their Summer Joy with GE, and now there area thousands and thousands of plants out ther labeled as SJ, but they are actually GE.  I have both, although they are both still immature, and they are growing side by side so I can compare them.  I'll post a picture of the Summer Joy that I have on the pix list, and I'll take a vote to see what you all think it is!  Thanks,
Andi (the lurker)

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life