Some people will never get it

Subj: Re: (no subject)
Date: 3/28/01 6:34:41 PM Central Standard Time
From:    msbucky@home.com (H. WILLIAMS)
To:    Traveler200000@aol.com (Traveler200000@aol.com)

I, I, I, my, me....

Things are finally starting to quiet down again - do you have to keep
bringing this up?!

Traveler200000@aol.com wrote:........and my entire posting followed

     This is a perfect example of the unhealthy behavior I was trying to
exemplify in my last posting.
     In a healthy community, the sun shines, issues are discussed openly and
freely, individuals don't attempt to wear two faces, one in public and
another when the doors are closed or the lights are off. A person can feel
free to express genuine feelings and opinion and not be at all concerned
about repercussions. Ahhhhhhhh but this is a community like any other, its
not a perfect world, some people are sicker than others.
     Hellen or msbucky   @    home.com(H. WILLIAMS) or whoever you choose to
be today please refrain from sending me any private e-mail. If you have an
issue with my behavior or anything I might say in an Open Forum please have
the common decency to speak to me in the light of day and openly. I don't
choose to accept your attitude or behavior. My life has become dramatically
healthier, happier and more serene the day I chose not to accept abuse of any
description perpetrated against me.
     I like this community and I am beginning to develop wonderful
friendships. The mail I choose to receive is the caring, supportive,
nurturing variety that has been consistently finding my mailbox.

                                                        Jim Towle