Re: Summer Joy question

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: Summer Joy question
In the horticulture business, in general, it happens far too often.  Unfortunatly , it is the result of ignorance at all levels. For example, I have ordered red maples from a "good" source, and recieved Crimson Kings.  I doubt that many do this kind of thing intentionally, but the results are bad anyway.  Until the public "wakes up" and makes some demands for correctness in representation, it will be the same sloppy procedures as usual.  As is true in so many other areas , the real driving force is a well educated consumer.

     Ran, does this happen often from growers? I have had similar experience
and always have blamed the retailer?

                                             ......Jim Towle