Re: Hosta Sports & Other Obsessions

In a message dated 3/31/01 12:42:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
msbucky@home.com writes:

<< Well, looks like you good Americans have come full circle....  It's a
 wonder you aren't in a constant state of civil war - or are you?

Helen, I have never understood the political thing, the difference between
libs. or cons. but from the discussions that went on at election time I
discovered that I am conservative, mostly.  But that doesn't mean that I
don't like people like Chick and Betty one of my best friends she is a
liberal too.  Whatever they are they are good people, misguided but good.
And Chick has one of the most immensely dry senses of humor that I have ever
met.  You have got to appreciate that.

Politics can get you into big trouble if you don't let humor color the whole
picture and I never discuss it with my family.  N.