Re: Hosta Sports (and VBG)?

Traveler200000@aol.com wrote:

     Chick I'll tell ya, I do like your style. God forbid don't ever even
consider resigning from this robin. In a few definitive, brief postings you
have cracked the old Mastodon tucker's bone to the marrow. The family can
survive the winters of an Ice Age with the nourishment you have just
provided. The real sad shame is many will sorely choose to "party on" and
perish and not dare to taste its sweetness. Some may not even know its there
when you've gently laid it at their feet.