Re: Seed Viability and Zel Tol--Now Soaps & Vydate

  • Subject: Re: Seed Viability and Zel Tol--Now Soaps & Vydate
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:55:49 EST

Clyde,
That is the problem we are finding here too...
Anything that kills the nematodes, either has to be applied by a licensed person or is being taken off the market.
Now if you happen to be a golf course...they don't seem to have any problem obtaining the chemicals we could use on the nematodes.
I had not heard about the Vydate...I know the Nemacur also works and will be off the market soon.

Paula