Friendship Plant

Hi folks,
It amazes me how much the internet has really opened up the world to us, and every day, more and more so. I've recently come in contact with someone clear across the world, who shares in our passion for hostas.
I thought I'd share this website link with you. No, it's not in English, but that's not what's important, I don't think.
Make sure you sign the guestbook and let Sasaki know we've visited.
Dan & Lu