Re: Fw: Re: Newsletters

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Newsletters
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:14:37 EST

In a message dated 3/18/02 8:53:56 AM, hostahill@msn.com writes:

<< From: W. George Schmid

Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 9:50 AM

To: hostabrandt@juno.com

Subject: Re: Re: Newsletters

Scott,

I am working on the 2001 hosta show classification list. It should be ready
by 1 April 2002. I'll post it on the robins or on hosta.org.

Some have requested hard copy which will available for $5.00 postpaid
(priority mail) by 10 April 2002.

Regards

W. George

W George;

Be sure to add me to the list of those persons that will want a hard copy of
the 2001 Hosta Show classifications list.  You might try sending me a copy
via the computer and I will try to make a copy of it here with my printer.

It has been said>>>>Anything is easy for an expert.  OH my, what I wouldn't
give to be an expert on the computer.

Marvin (Mike) Lemke