From: Dan & Lu Nelson [mailto:hostanut@Bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 11:25 PM
To: hosta-open@hort.net
Subject: Re: The Big Move

Chick,

Great looking house........and no traffic.....

Where will you find a "disco" club out there in the sticks? May you can
switch to square dancing.

I hope you are far enough out that the city won't grow to you. I swear
at
night.....sometimes I can hear Atlanta growing. It sucks.

Best of luck with your move.

Dan* and Lu