Re: List of Hosta Books

  • Subject: Re: List of Hosta Books
  • From: Graham Rice garden@tiscali.co.uk
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:31:53 -0500

There's also the relatively new:

Hostas by Diana Grenfell in the RHS Wisley Handbook series.

Oddly, this does not come up when you search amazon.com on Hosta or Diana Grenfell; search on the ISBN instead: 0304362883

Graham Rice

Hi Guys:

OK here is what I have:

The Hosta Book...Paul Aden

The Genus Hosta.......George Schmid

2002 American Hosta Guide...Van Wade

The Hosta Handbook.....Mark Zillis

The Gardener's Growing Guide to Growing Hostas.....Diana Grenfell

The Flowering Foliage Plant...Diana Grenfell

Hostas ....Sandra Bond

Hosta Sports from Species.....Ben Zonneveld (and others)

Mike had one I did not have: The Aristocrat for Shady Gardens....Eunice Fisher

And thank you very much for sending me your list Mike Lemke. Everyone else
asked to see mine first. I am seeing a cartoon in this statement..BEWARE!

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839