RE: Help identifying hosta?

  • Subject: RE: Help identifying hosta?
  • From: "Andrew Lietzow" <alietzow@myfamily.com>
  • Date: 15 Mar 2004 18:50:51 -0700

Dear Christopher,

Before I read further, I clicked on the link to your unknown plant and was ready to declare this plant H. 'Paradise Joyce'.   Then I read further and now I see that you had suspicions of the same.  I would say it is either H. 'Paradise Joyce' or a very excellent copy.   I have a nice copy myself and it looks identical to your specimen.

HTH!
Andrew