Pictures and comments

  • Subject: Pictures and comments
  • From: "Rejean D. Millette" <hostas@ca.inter.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:36:02 -0500

I received permission from many, many hostas lovers to put their pictures and
comments on my website.
I have now over 1000 pictures of hostas, daylilies and hostas beds you can

Feel free to visit and if you want some of your pictures on, just send them to

Reggie D. Millette

Reggie D. Millette

Visit my web site: www.hostas.ca or www.daylily.ca
View more than 1000 pictures in Photo album.
A new section: Hostas flower beds
Sign my guest book and send me your comments.