Re: Hosta Prices in the 70s

  • Subject: Re: Hosta Prices in the 70s
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:50:41 -0500

>I will try and find some of the old catalogs I have for you, Glen.
That would be great Bruce. We now have ten years of hosta finders for
prices and I was hoping to get some figures from the 70s. Bob O. sent me a
little info as did CH. Seeing the rise and fall makes an interesting
pattern on some hostas.  glen

 "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give
you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've
thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.