  • Subject: RE: FIRST LOOK
  • From: HoroRL@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:48:27 EST

Dear Carol & Bill:
Dreams do come true.  I take my hat off to both of you for making  FIRST LOOK
happen. I can only imagine the hard work and long hours you have  put into
this project.  It gets better every year.
I offer my congratulations to you both.
Bill, your new streaked hosta are simply beautiful.  Carol, your  artistic
eye through the camera make the hosta absolutely beautiful and so  life like.
What more can I say, but thank you.
Rich Horowitz
Stoughton MA