Sad News... Barbara Jones

  • Subject: Sad News... Barbara Jones
  • From: "Barbara Jones" <bbrownj@aol.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:40:26 -0600

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good morning,
I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to Manila(Philippines) and had my
bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy
has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and
settle my hotel bills with the Manager.

I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to
access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very
soon but i am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager
won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I need your help/LOAN financially
and I promise to make the refund once i get back home, you are my last resort
and hope, Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep
checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.