Fw: Past issues of The Hosta Journal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gretchen Heinke <gretchen@netwalk.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 5:14 PM
Subject: Past issues of The Hosta Journal.

Our local hosta society, the Central Ohio Hosta Society, has donated back issues of The Hosta Journal to the Agriculture Administration Library  of The Ohio State University.  Our group is affiliated with OSU and Chadwick Arboretum, which incidentially houses the Van Wade Collection of Hostas.  The Journals are available to all to be read in the Library, and we will also donate Hosta Books as soon as we purchase them from the Hosta College bookstore.  They will be available for loaning to OSU affiliated people, as well as  COHS members and the Chadwick volunteers.
Presently, students in Steven Still's Perennial class must go to local libraries for hosta information.  Dr. Still is author of the Manual of Herbaceous Ornamental Perennials, so these donations will be a welcome addition for students especially.
Of course, our members will benefit also.
Gretchen, Columbus OH Z5, where football rules this town.