Re: New Topic---Favorite Companions (Perennials)

  My favorite companions for hostas are astilbes, ferns, dicentra, pulmonaria,
and heuchera.  Right now, all of the above in my garden are covered with a
foot of fresh white mulch.
Think spring!  This  coming Thursday starts the NYS Capital District Flower
and Garden Show.  It will be so good to see something green and growing.  Hope
we don't get any more of that darned mulch!
Clare Mannino
Clifton Park NY  z4/5