Re: New Topic---Favorite Companions (Perennials)

Tom wrote:

> I love the maroon leaved Heucheras in the sunnier locations of the Hosta
> garden.
Hello everyone
	I am glad Tom mentioned heucheras. I got quite an education in them
this winter and they seem magnificent. I only have had a green one and
Purple Palace but there seems to be about every color in the rainbow
anymore. I am going to start a collection of them this summer. If you
want to check them out you can see all kinds here:
http://www.oakcrestgardens.com/
http://www.NaylorCreek.com/
http://www.lucsperennialworld.com/main2.html
Bye