Fwd: Re: White Wall Tires

hey Mikey...u still around, or gone to bed... <g>

Well we have the story right from the source (Tony Avent) and "yippee'ki'aye'cowpokies" T'was a HYBRID from H. 'Undulata' so in fact, H. 'White Wall Tires' be the F3 of the undulata seed...neato!..right?

;-B))
ps...to Tony Avent: that "out house delight" you sent into Canada last Spring via the Doctor, did produce some seeds in it's first year with this Canuky (moi) via self-pollination -- the white variegated factor is phenomenal, right from the first leaf up <= seeing that alone, is worth any price, by my SEEDLING GROWING experiences?   Also, "OUR SINCERE THANKS" for your kind response regarding the "White Wall Tires" question from M. GROOTHUIS