forwarding bounced message

This came thru from Bill Nash if anyone can help.
Sorry your cute little gif didn't come thru .

Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net

TO ALL....in light of a "need hosta help" email coming from AU (AU = 2
letter postal code for AUstralia)..[see email below?].   I thought, it would
be nice to do a combined help effort here i.e. if we gonna do a hosta
plantation in AU.....all help wanted? <G>
TO:Raelene Murray --in--> AU
                           RE: your 1st Email RAE, there is no problem,
finding/sending hosta-seed for/to you, since my "freezer" is pretty well
loaded with seed for whatever types of hostas you might like to see; and I
would be happy, to send you whatever you may need to start a hosta
plantation in AUstralia (AU). <gratis>
                      However, before I take you "up a garden path" (of
growing hostas?) I'd like to know?...what your climate is; and particularly
in reference to: What might be your lowest recorded temperatures of the
year -- any frost and/or snow in your area?  What might the coldest
temperatures over a six week period of the year -- be in AU?  Why I'm asking
this; is because I believe, hostas require at least 6 weeks of temperatures
below 40 degrees Fahrenheit (preferably 0 degrees Celsius) i.e. hostas
cannot grow non-stop evermore; and do need, a dormant period.  This can be
done via refrigeration, but that would be a hastle....yes?
                      So & finally Rae'luv?...in an effort, to send a flame
of enthusiasm your way, I'm going to send this to some groups I'm involved
with, to possibly provide more debate & connections to come your way?
                      I suppose, our number one big question will be:
"IS THE AUstralia (AU) CLIMATE SUITABLE TO GROW HOSTAS?" in reference to the
dormancy requirement of this perennial plant?

hope this helps you Rae...and will follow up on your 2nd email tomorrow.

hosta sincerely yours

William Nash Guelph Ontario (ON) Canada (CA)
ps...animated image attached "fmlovegarden.gif"