Re: hosta photo library

Hi Bob,

The pages are great and it's a wonderful idea.  I'm sure you will get good
cooperation from all of us.  My hosta are mostly young ones and I have no pictures
now, but will have some (beauties, I hope) this summer.  Thank you and there is
nothing ugly about it -- it is very well done.

By the way, I'm sure you know already, but clicking on Abba Dabba Do brought up
Christmas Tree Gala.

Nice pictures, Carol.

Frances