Re: Plus ca change-----The Photo Library

In a message dated 3/14/1999 9:20:36 PM Central Standard Time,
Frances@taconic.net writes:

<< This is all new to me.  I am indignant to think that legitinate AHS members
 be  removed from the robin without very, very good reason.  Shades of us-them
 power motives.. As I said, this is new to me, but I surely would like to know
I wrote some postings that were objectively critical of some of the policies
of the AHS. I was informed that I was suspended for 6 months!! Well, in a
nutshell, the major domo later allowed such postings!
Also, the Committee, composed of Glen Williams, K. Marek and I guess the
Carolyn S. said that my postings were an attempt to criticize the AHS rather
than being objective!! (They are mind readers? I was trying to offer some
constructive criticism.)

At any rate, I shall have nothing to do with the AHS Robin. I think the
members of the Committee are --------------very nice. <LOL>

Clyde Crockett z5

P.S> Get this! Carolyn S. wants on the Pixlist which is under my and Bill
Nash's complete control. What gall! The woman is----------(fill in the blank).