Re: Difference?

> You asked the difference between Fan Dance and Gold Standard. My fan dance has
> lots of pebbling in the leaves and my gold standard doesn't. The gs is about 6
> years old and my fan dance is only three. Have you noticed that difference in
> yours?
> Thanks,
> Tom

-Tom, I don't own one, but I have been seriously considering it if there is a
significant difference. -Clyde, you asked me to look at hostas.com but it still
looks exactlt the same. Oh well, until I see a full mature specimen in person,
It'll just have to stay on my "research more" list. Thanks anyway guys.

Mike Groothuis
Niles, MI