Re: New Topic---Favorite Private Gardens & Public Gardens

Favorite Private- Ran Lydells
"    "       public- Holden Arboreteum (they don't feature Hosta though-maybe
someday)
Ones I would like to see- every one featuring Hosta

Ray Wiegand z5
Mentor, Ohio

If Winners never quit and Quitters never win- who came up with "quit while
your ahead"?