Re: Seedlings

<< Can anyone share their method for increasing the growth rate of their
seedlings? Are there better fertilizers?  Mircale Grow, etc.? >>

I believe you will get lots of good advise here.  My thought is that too
much of this good thing, fertilizer, can burn tender leaves under 22 hours
of light.  In past years I have done highly diluted balanced fertilizer each
time I watered and I get brown leaf tips.  This year I am going to use the
fertilizer once a month to see if my seedlings perform any differently.

It is hard not to fertilize because I want maximum growth now!

Love those seedlings!
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5