Re: Opinion?

At 11:58 AM 21/03/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I was thinking of ordering these 4 for this spring. Any pros/cons I
>should know about? Thanks.
>H. 'Devon Green'
>H. 'Shining Tot'
>H. 'Tortifrons'
>H. 'Heaven Scent'

'Heaven Scent', I haven't been able to find anyone that can grow this well
in a northern area or for that matter anyone that can grow it period.
Belongs on the compost pile along with 'White Shoulders'. Just my opinion.
Try 'Ming Treasure', same basic form but seems to perform much better.

Happy Gardening

John Kee