Re: Naylor Creek

I also agree, I have purchased many hostas from them. I usually talk to
Gary, he is very helpful.  I always get good size hostas - most of them
flower the same season. Do you have the 1999 listing, front page is a nice
phto of H. Mohegan? They also have a web-site.

Michael Laico
Crossville, TN.

At 08:47 PM 3/21/99 EST, you wrote:
>I highly recommend Naylor Creek. Excellent service and excellent plants. They
>are familiar with all their plants and give any information about any
>particular one you have a question about.
>As for the plants themselves. Excellent divisions. No puny TC liners.
>Great People...Great Plants!!
>Good Luck!

Michael Laico
Crossville, TN