Re: aphids

Gerry and others, thank you for the information.  When I read the price I know
why it is not found on the counter in a garden center.  Since most of us water
the seedlings from the bottom there is no run off.  In fact all of the water
is drawn up into the container.  Question, would that be an acceptable way to
apply the product rather than place a small amount in the top of each