Re: Presumptions about your mother

+AD4- It is my understanding that the herbicide +ACI-Surflan+ACI- was  applied to
+AD4- Francee in an attempt to get Francee to mutate. Patriot was the
Chick wrote:
My guess is that I am not the only person reading this message that
would like
some elaboration on the above statement.  Surflan causes hostas to
Look for more info on the Surflan debate in the near future. We have a
member here on hosta-open that is using Surflan to induce mutations in
hostas. I am sorry I can't provide more information at the moment.

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7