RE: Version 2 Hosta Wheel

Thanks for offering to copy the Color Wheel. Actually, we are waiting
for Version 3 to be completed before we copy it. So there is no need to
copy many copies of a color wheel which will be obsolete soon.

A sub-committee of two are working on this printing task...Dan Nelson
and Preston Littleton both in Seaford Delaware...and I don't know what
the latest news is on price quotes. Thanks for your interest.

Jim Hawes