Re: squirrels

In a message dated 3/31/99 11:12:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
seabeth@heart.net writes:

<< I drive myself nuts (no pun intended) chasing away the squirrels.  I have
 tried the R.I.P method but simply don't have the constitution for it.  >>

Buy a large dog, and fence in the yard. Leave large dog outside during day to
chase squirrels. (make sure to get a dog that doesn't like to dig!)

We got the above solution half right.  Our mutt's mother was a digger and does
more damage to the beds than any pack of squirrels could dream about. We don't
have a squirrel problem though!

Lori Johnson