spots on leaves

Good morning
	Anyone have any suggestions, this was just sent to me?
Bye
Bob

Can you help me?  My Hostas looked fine yesterday, befor the rains
came.  They
are in containers.  This morning I decided to start moving them, when I
found
small brown bullseye type spots on the leaves.  Two containers sitting
on the
side were almost covered with them.  I looked at another bed and found
two
more plants with a few spots.  Another bed had a few more spotted.  I've
never
seen this before.  The spots are almost coming thru the leaf.

I'm frantic,  I don't know what to do, except to isolate them.  I
couldn't find
anything that resembled that on your disease page.  I'm going outside
now
with a magnifying glass and inspect the plant.

                                                    Thank you for any
help,

P.S.
There is a spot or two on a couple of plants I just brought in.  They
are not with
these others.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308