"I Love You" virus or "VBS Love Letter" Virus

Hi everyone
	I heard about this one on the news this morning and I have heard from
someone who already has it here in three computers.
Bye
Bob

Subject:  Critical E-Mail Virus Alert

As some of you may already know, there is a very rampant E-Mail
Trojan/Virus in
the wild know as the "I Love You" virus or "VBS Love Letter" Virus.

We are in the processing of blocking this at the Internet/SMTP gateway
and
taking other measures as well.

If you receive this e-mail  DO NOT OPEN IT,  please delete it.

If you need more information, please speak to your local IT support
representative.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308