RE:Surprise hosta trade

In a message dated 05/04/2000 4:30:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bevie@catlover.com writes:

<< if you do not recieve a surprise hosta please email me and let me know >>

Hi everyone...with the somewhat late Spring we've been having here in Upstate
NY (Some varieties are just poking their pips through the soil...and I've
been frantically dividing instead of reading E-mails) I guess I missed out on
the "Swap Festival".  If anyone hasn't had enough yet, I'll gladly swap you a
division if you are so kind enough as to send me one of your favorite
divisions!  We have about 200 varieties so far, but you can't ever get enough!
Please send your division to: David L. Jennings, Glenville Gardens, 20 Pine
Street, Scotia, NY 12302-2810  and I'll kindly reciprocate!

Cofounder, Past President and Honorary Life Member of the Upstate NY Hosta