Re: soaker hose repair

Ray, you are a genius!

I have tried soaker hoses before and found just what you are describing.  And
it didn't matter what I paid for them, the twenty dollar variety still had
more water coming out at the beginning and very little at the end.  Since I
have two of the hoses and a pocket knife I am going to do the same.  Thanks!