Subject: Re: H. Elegans
Author:  hosta-open@mallorn.com (owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com) at HERCULES
Date:    05/16/2000 6:30 PM

I have 3 'Elagans' planted together. This year 2 look like subject plant,
the other is resembling my 'Bressingham Blue'. These plants
have
been in the same location for 2 years. So I guess you don't need to
feel
alone. My thinking is maybe mine are different plants, and the changes are
showing up with maturity( they are about 5 yrs old)

Ray Wiegand z5
Mentor, Ohio

Vicky & Alan Cahanes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have had a Elegans planted in the same place for the last 4 years.
It