Re: Hostas in Iowa

In a message dated 5/24/00 9:19:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<<  Clive and the University of Iowa are 100 miles apart.  >>

Well, I hope you are a little off there because the parents who went are
renting cars in Clive to drive to the University Iowa, which they were told
is about thirty minutes away.  I didn't do the research on this one, it came
from the DI organization, I know that they have had their room reservations
for sometime, just because of the number of people who were going to be
there.  The kids are staying in dorms at the University.  Now I am worried.