Re: One person's opinion

In a message dated 5/24/2000 8:54:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<< This leads into the fact that it is wrong to approbate another's property.
You have a good point but so does Chick. I felt for you when i saw many of
your hostas being sold at a local speciality nursery here and I am sure you
will not get a dime from their sales.