Re: One person's opinion

In a message dated 05/24/2000 9:44:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
LakesideRM@aol.com writes:

<<
 At this time I would like to add that Jim Anderson at Winterberry Gardens
and
 Walters Gardens have been completely up front about all of my plants and
that
 I really appreciate their code of ethics. >>

Dear Mary,

It is a shame how some people are so greedy that they trample another's work
and dreams under their heel for the almighty dollar.

The thing that I'm afraid of is that these fools may just be enough to push a
brilliant person such as yourself to make the decision not to continue your
work to find a better hosta.  The world would be a sadder place if that  were
to happen.

Jim Dixon
Detroit