Re: Question

In a message dated 5/27/00 9:37:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wie1086@oh.verio.com writes:

 Margin of Error is the stable form of Artist Palette. If it went back to
 streaks, it may be AP or you may have an all new plant. I have access to
 a camera this weekend, so I will try to get a good pix of AP

Thanks Ray, that would be nice.  I will also take a picture and post it, have
to wait until my husband and kids get back tomorrow.

I have wanted Artists Palette, and couldn't cough up the bucks, this is just
wild.  The Margin of Error was a freebie from a friend so I might have
Artists Palette for nothing?  I was surprised at how fast the new plant put
out new eyes after I divided it off and potted it up.  I am a happy girl,
even if it isn't AP.