Re: I'm Excited-and not about hostas

I just planted a lovely Devon Green that found it's way across the pond - I
did find out that the Bowdens do ship to the states so I'm getting my name
in now for a new plant they showed at Chelsea named Devon Red.  My parents
contraband was Cheese.  They are the proud eaters of some fine English
cheese which customs did not want to see when my dad labeled it "Very Stinky
Cheese".  Congrats to your son Narda, boy you must be proud.  As soon as I
can get all the problems with egroups resolved and my email service too I'll
send pics.

Kate