Congratulations to Carolyn Schaffner!

	I was looking at a friends new AHS Journal(yes,it is out) and noticed that
Carolyn has replaced Judy Burns.

Congratulations to Carolyn Schaffner, our new Recording Secretary and
Executive Board Member!

Next stop: President of the American Hosta Society!

I just got off the phone with Alex Summers, Alex confirmed that the American
Hosta Society has never had a female President and has always been dominated
by males.

Carolyn for President of the AHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Nelson