Re: H. 'Surfer Girl'....why the difference in green color in the pix?

  • Subject: Re: H. 'Surfer Girl'....why the difference in green color in the pix?
  • From: bobaxe <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 10:41:20 -0500

Cindy Johnson wrote:

> p.s. There are a couple pix of it on the Hosta Library....why does the
> color appear a richer green in the 1st pic? That greener color is much
> more attractive to my eye.

Hi Cindy
	The color might be different taken with different cameras for one. I
notice the photos I take with my camera are always grayer than the
acutal plant and photos another person sends in are even worse. Also
being in the sun or shade could affect the color and how much nitrogen
could affect it also. There are probably other reasons plants are
different shades of color.

--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/