Re: Hostas in print

  • Subject: Re: Hostas in print
  • From: CCREDUX@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 19:30:43 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/2001 10:06:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
BanyaiHsta@aol.com writes:

Sevin will stop them.

Indeed! I use Sevin extensively. It is not poisonous to humans except in
large doses.(Please dont eat any of it!) I have found it also deters slugs
from climbing up thw plant. So dust the petioles with it if you anticipate a
slug---gish problem.

Clyde C.