RE: Disgusted

I could not agree more with the basic premiss of this message, however, I
seem to get stuck when it comes to ways of correcting the situation.

Any ideas out there?  Maybe we should start a Hosta Hall of Fame.  Plants
could only be nominated after being registered for x number of years.  Then
they would need a certain number or percentage of AHS member votes to be
elected.  We could limit the number of plants allowed to enter each year to
say five or ten?

At least we need to do something or else we are going to end up like the
"daylilly's with over 10,000 registrations that after a while become

Roy Dales
830 Lake Rd
Milton, VT 05468-3449
1-802-893-0170 Work