sellers are at the library auction

  • Subject: sellers are at the library auction
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 07:51:47 -0500

Good morning everyone
	I have had people ask if I would include on the first page who the
sellers are at the library auction. They would like to know who they are
dealing with before they place bids. If you see anything wrong with this
please email me publicly or privately, otherwise I am going to add it
soon. This along with feedback will help people decide who to buy from.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/