Re: Registration

Sorry if I maligned the AHS.  It was my understanding that this particular change in the registration process came about through a decision of the registrar that it was better to have two identical hostas with different names than two different hostas with the same name.  A change from the way that Abiqua Moonbeam and Mayan Moon were handled to the way that Satisfaction and Tyler's Treasure were handled.  A complete reversal in policy, if I understand it.  I was told that the registrar made this decision and I assumed that he could also reverse it.  I guess I'm inclined to consider the AHS and the registrar one and the same, but I know that theoretically they may not be.

Giboshiman@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 5/19/01 9:35:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,